// apply for job
We will post our jobs soon…
Front Desk/ Administrative Assistant
Front Desk/ Receptionist:
Seeking a friendly, professional front desk Receptionist. If you possess a passion for providing excellent customer service, this is an opportunity for you to positively impact the lives and careers of our Airmen and their family members.
We are seeking an energetic, customer service-oriented professional to create a positive first and last impression to our airmen, employees and visitors. This is a full time position on site Monday to Friday. The Receptionist is responsible for answering and routing all incoming phone calls, greeting all visitors and answering inquiries, assisting with the ordering of office supplies, sorting incoming mail, gathering and tracking documents required for student files, and tracking Admissions phone leads and entering new leads into our internal database.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- High school diploma
- Prior office and receptionist experience
- Possesses an upbeat, professional personality and is a team player
- Ability to maintain a professional and friendly demeanor and represent the Air Force Core values in a professional manner with all personnel and visitors.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
JOB ID :
Case Locate and Interstate Line of Business Liaison SME
Job Description :
The candidate will be a member of the Case Locate and Interstate (CLI) Support Team. Main responsibilities include:
- Providing state officials support in the use of federal system data for establishment and enforcement of child support orders, increase child support collections, and improve case processing.
- Planning and conducting onsite technical support visits and preparing reports to summarize visit results and recommendations.
- Collaborating with ACF Regional Offices, participating in conference calls, and presenting at national, regional, and state conferences.
- Identifying potential system enhancements to federal systems, e.g. the Child Support Portal, submitting change requests, and documenting business requirements
- Analyzing issues concerning use of federal systems data
- Developing technical assistance material.
- Maintaining various data and task matrices, as well as utilizing JIRA for issue tracking and change management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a closely related discipline with a minimum of 3 years of experience or 10 years professional experience.
- 5 years of experience in child support including an understanding of child support systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, self-manage daily priorities and handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Experience working and collaborating with a range of stakeholders including senior leadership, subject matter experts and other internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver presentations for national, regional and state conferences, teleconferences and webinars
- Written communication skills with experience creating procedure documents, white papers, analysis outcomes, etc.
- Extensive experience with MS Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
JOB ID :
Website & Portal Support Manager
Job Description :
The candidates will work on-site as a Project Manager/ Team/Lead to provide technical guidance for the entire OCSE website upgrade and creation, as well as the migration of over 300 resources from the current site to the archive site. The job requires on-site support during core business hours of Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM. Specific duties include (but are not limited to):
- Lead the Web Team of the Division of Federal Systems (DFS) to provide program support to the OCSE.
- Atleast 15 years’ experience with the Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) as a web design supporting the maintenance, operational and enhancement of the OCSE website and ensuring website materials meet Section 508 compliance and the Health Human Services (HHS) department standards.
- Extensive knowledge with data processing experience including generating web analytic reports, conducting website usability tests, reviewing and creating system documentation or user guides, and participating system life cycle development.
- Manages the posting and user feedback distribution processes for OCSE Portal secure website to ensure content posted and Portal user feedback distributed timely and accordingly.
Required Skill Set:
- Bachelor’s degree in Decision Science, Math/Statistics or other technical discipline or 5 years professional experience in an operations analyst role
- Demonstrated analytic skills in order to produce a clear and effective evaluation/assessment
- Development of technical and/or training documentation
- Demonstrated problem-solving capability
- Experience with MS Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Ability to work independently and within deadlines
Desired Skill Set:
- Knowledge of the child support enforcement program or the Federal Parent Locate service
- Customer service experience working in a child support related area or program.
The Switzer Building is located at 330 C Street, SW, in Washington, DC.
Job ID :
Remote till Covid (after Covid, onsite location- Bethesda, MD)
US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD ONLY
US Federal/State experience (Must)
- Act as Sales, Business development & marketing representative for existing key accounts.
- Develop new business and long term account opportunities through prospecting sales status.
- Develop, coordinate and implement marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
- Develop sales presentations, conduct seminars and participate in meeting whit clients and external vendors.
- Complete proposals, follow up on submissions and close business. Be aware of organizational growth initiatives regarding market and target customer segments, and the company’s potential to meet customer needs.
- Oversee, maintain and upgrade existing accounts to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- Coordinate, manage and resolve account maintenance issues.
- Answering queries from customers by phone and email.
- Controlling operational expenses.
- Driving new business initiatives.
- Analyzing and tracking sales figures.
- Building, developing & maintaining relationships with key business partners.
- Ensuring all customer issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue forecasts that are aligned with our team revenue targets.
- Develop sales strategies and track the progress of the sales stages and report on a monthly basis
- Managing marketing functions like product planning & roadmaps, consultation and business development as well as handling analysis data and post analysis of product launch.
- Developing marketing strategies to build consumer preference and drive volumes, evaluating marketing budgets periodically
Developed and built business from start up to generate 6-figures sales annually, established strong customer relationship.
- Marketing or business management related to BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
- Must be extremely effective at initiating high-level contacts in accounts and have strong documentation and presentation skills to close the sale
- Creativity and ingenuity in developing successful sales strategies; have a working knowledge of the industry along with a pulse on what is forthcoming
- Possess growth-oriented philosophy and be able to manage growth responsibly.
- Fluent in MS Office (Excel, work and powerpoint)
Job ID :
Looking for a Data Engineer to administer, test, and implement computer databases. Requires a MS in comp science and 1 year of relevant experience. Must be willing to travel and relocate.