- Act as Sales, Business development & marketing representative for existing key accounts.
- Develop new business and long term account opportunities through prospecting sales status.
- Develop, coordinate and implement marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
- Develop sales presentations, conduct seminars and participate in meeting whit clients and external vendors.
- Complete proposals, follow up on submissions and close business. Be aware of organizational growth initiatives regarding market and target customer segments, and the company’s potential to meet customer needs.
- Oversee, maintain and upgrade existing accounts to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- Coordinate, manage and resolve account maintenance issues.
- Answering queries from customers by phone and email.
- Controlling operational expenses.
- Driving new business initiatives.
- Analyzing and tracking sales figures.
- Building, developing & maintaining relationships with key business partners.
- Ensuring all customer issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue forecasts that are aligned with our team revenue targets.
- Develop sales strategies and track the progress of the sales stages and report on a monthly basis
- Managing marketing functions like product planning & roadmaps, consultation and business development as well as handling analysis data and post analysis of product launch.
- Developing marketing strategies to build consumer preference and drive volumes, evaluating marketing budgets periodically
Developed and built business from start up to generate 6-figures sales annually, established strong customer relationship.
- Marketing or business management related to BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
- Must be extremely effective at initiating high-level contacts in accounts and have strong documentation and presentation skills to close the sale
- Creativity and ingenuity in developing successful sales strategies; have a working knowledge of the industry along with a pulse on what is forthcoming
- Possess growth-oriented philosophy and be able to manage growth responsibly.
- Fluent in MS Office (Excel, work and powerpoint)
Looking for a Data Engineer to administer, test, and implement computer databases. Requires a MS in comp science and 1 year of relevant experience. Must be willing to travel and relocate.
(7142 Ambassador Road, Baltimore, MD).
- Strong hands-on experience creating and executing JCL in Z/OS mainframe environment
- Strong knowledge of IBM Utilities and TSO/ISPF is required
- Experience with various mainframe file and data manipulation tools such as Syncsort, Fileaid for VSAM, DB2 and SPUFI
- Experience testing at least one relational database such as DB2, Oracle, Postgres, or SQL Server is required.
- Experience with various forms of Testing such as System, Acceptance, and Regression is required
- Experience with testing of web applications
- Experience with Industry Standard Testing Methodologies and Processes
- Experience with requirement assessments, development of test plans, test cases, test data, and test execution is required
- Experience documenting detailed testing results that outline testing summary, defects, risks and enhancements
- Interface effectively with peers across the development teams, operations, security group and the customer
- Ability to work independently within a quickly changing environment with project deadlines
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting, writing, and analytical skills is required
- Experience setting up data, tools, databases to support integrated test environments
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting, writing, and analytical skills
- BS in CS, IS, with 10 years general with at least 5 year specialized or
- 15 years general experience with 5 years specialized does not require a degree.